The Canaries are always a good shout if you want to de-stress, lounge on the beach but appreciate the magic of a wondrous landscape. I found this Fuerteventura weekend break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will put you squarely in one of the most beautiful islands!
Fuerteventura Weekend Break
I’ve found the perfect hotel for your four nights of sun and sand! El Patio de Lajares is a small, beachside hotel in the rural village of Lajares. This verdant, sunny relaxing hotel has an onsite gourmet restaurant, modern rooms, a large garden and pool and terrace.
Escape the January blues and steal away to the Canaries! Fuerteventura is the second largest island, and you’ll find a true paradise. Located from a few hundred kilometres from the African Coast, the weather here is incredibly pleasant, even in the depths of January! Perfect for water sports fanatics and beach bunnies, you’ll find gorgeous, burnt golden beaches. The island has plenty of gorgeous resorts like Caleta de Fuste, where you’ll find plenty of entertainment. Head to the stunning Oasis Park to see why this incredibly diverse and exotic island has a biosphere status.
Book this break by finding a date that suits you!
- Fuerteventura Weekend Break: 4 Nights in 4* Hotel Incl. Flights from €172
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Fuerteventura Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: El Patio de Lajares
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: La Oliva, Fuerteventura
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €172 per person based on two adults sharing