I found you this fantastic Fuerteventura Beach Holiday in March this year! The town of Correlejo, where you’ll be staying, is renowned for its bright white sands and sparkling turquoise waters. It was once a quaint fishing village, but is now one of Fuerteventura’s most popular tourist towns, although you’ll still spot the occasional fisherman’s cottage nestled in the cobbled streets. Near to the town, there are several miles of sand dunes, which are a protected nature reserve area that you can visit. The beaches in Correlejo are characteristically Canarian: sandy and fringed with volcanic rock. Due to it’s coastal location, you’ll find some excellent seafood restaurants in the town as well as some authentic Spanish bars. Lonely Planet ranks Restaurante Avenida, La Arroceria and Antiguo Cafe del Puerto among the best restaurants to grab some Spanish grub in town!
Fuerteventura Beach Holiday
The Hesperia Bristol Playa has a 71/100 rating on Trivago out of 1,056 reviews, so I’m sure you’re going to love it! This deal is based on a stay in an apartment with multiple beds, a fully-equipped kitchen and satellite television. The apartments are stylishly furnished in blue and white decor, to reflect the colours of the region itself! The hotel itself has a pool, restaurant and bar as well as free Wi-Fi access in the lobby.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Fuerteventura Beach Holiday: 6 Nights incl. Flights & Hotel for only €303 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 24 – 30 March 2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hesperia Bristol Playa
- Rating: 71/100 on Trivago out of 1,056 reviews
- Location: Corralejo, Fuerteventura
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €303 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly