What a bargain, or what do you say to a holiday package to Fuerteventura in June with half board for only €396 per person?! I must say, I really love it! Book your hotel on Travelbird.co.uk and your flight separately on Bravofly.com to get you this deal.
So your journey start in Shannon, where Ryanair flies you to the Canary Island of Fuerteventura. From the airport it’s actually cheaper to take a taxi to the hotel. You pay €65, but considering that you and your partner pay for public transport it’s better to share the costs of the taxi. You will be accommodated at the 4* Esmeralda Maris Hotel in Costa Calma (87% on Tripadvisor). From your room you will have a fantastic sea view and despite the fact that the deal includes half board, you still have a fully equipped kitchen in the room. Catch fresh air on the balcony and simply enjoy the peace and quiet. The hotel features a pool, gym and spa and for the little ones there is a playground, to keep them entertained. There is a 50% for kids that are younger than 12 years!
FYI: There are also options with more than two adults in one room. There is even space for one child. Just check the possibilities on Travelbird.
- Fuerteventura: 8 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Spa and Flights for only €396
- Travel period: 07/06/2014 – 14/06/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 22ºC
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Esmeralda Maris
- Rating: 87% on TripAdvisor out of 81 reviews
- Location: Costa Calma
- Board basis: half board
- Excluding: €10 booking fee
- Airport transfer: bus to Gran Tarajal, then taxi €40, 1hr 45 mins; or taxi all way €65, 1hr 15mins
- Price: only €396 per person based on two adults sharing