If you’re a wine lover then this amazing deal I have put together is just for you. You will be in absolute heaven as you roam some of the most stunning regions in France tasting locally produced wine! Sounds amazing right? This is a wine tour of the Alsace region of France including hotel stays, wine tours and more! It is one I put together by combining a hotel and wine tour offer from travelbird.co.uk and a flight from ebookers.ie.
Wine Tour of Alsace with Hotels
Wine fans, get ready to explore one of the oldest wine routes in France in the stunning Alsace region. Along the way you will learn about delicious wines which have been locally produced and get to sample as you go! Along the way you will get to stay in two charming hotels, enjoying breakfast each morning. The deal also includes a welcome drink and dinner a great way to settle in.
The tour begins in the village of Isenheim, where you’ll be staying in À La Demi-Lune and get to sample three wines here. You will experience the delights of the countryside with beautiful villages and old ruined castles along the way.
On the third and forth night you will stay in Chateau d’Andlau in Barr, which has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 79 reviews. It is here you will be treated to French cuisine and taste wine from Domaine Hering Barr. When you leave, you will bring a bottle of wine home with you!!
The flights I have included are only an example as this deal is available from now until the end of October. Take a look at the dates and then contact me about a flight. Basel would be the best airport to fly to, and from there hire a rental car for €50 per day.
Check it all out by clicking on the link below.
- French Wine Tour in Alsac: 4 Nights incl. Hotels, Breakfast, 1 Dinner and Wine Tastings for only €235
- Travel period: 06/10/2015 – 10/10/2015
- Length of Stay: four nights
- Air temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Basel
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel-Restaurant du Chateau d’Andlau
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 79 reviews
- Location: Alsace, France
- Meals: breakfast each morning, dinner on first night
- Extras: 2 wine tasting and cellar visits, a welcome drink, 1 bottle of wine, free parking and WiFi
- Airport transfer: thirty minute drive
- Rental car: €50 per day
- Price: only €235 per person based on two adults sharing