I love a ski getaway! It’s the perfect mix of an active holiday and a relaxing break. You can hit the slopes in the day, and each night just take it easy together in the bar for an aprés ski. With this great French ski getaway you’ll be able to enjoy the best of both!
French ski getaway
You’ll stay in the lovely Les Villages du Bachat which is in the village of Chamrousse, a stunning ski resort in southern France. It’s close to the town of Grenoble, and the Italian border is also really nearby. In fact, Turin isn’t too far away, maybe ideal for a lovely day trip when you’re not on the piste? Chamrousse has a huge selection of other chalets, so there will always be a friendly face in the bar when you come back from the slopes. Or you can take a chill pill in the cafés and restaurants closeby if that takes more of your fancy.
You can head for the heated pool, Jacuzzi, the sauna or the fitness room for some real relaxation and therapy. Your apartment is a wonderful space to relax. There’s a separate bedroom, a living room with a double sofa bed, and either a balcony or terrace. Get this lovely ski holiday with the links below!
- France Ski Getaway: 7 Night Stay with 6 Day Ski Pass, Apartment and Sauna Use and Flights to Lyon for 3 People €298pp
- Provider: Snowtrex Ski Holidays and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lyon
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Les Villages du Bachat
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 500m from Chamrousse town centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €298 per person based on three adults sharing