The perfect getaway to the stunning Cote d’Azur doesn’t have to break the bank!
Example departure dates:
- 07/10/2019 – 10/10/2019 – €125
- 08/10/2019 – 11/10/2019 – €119
- 20/10/2019 – 23/10/2019 – €136
- 22/10/2019 – 25/10/2019 – €132
- 24/10/2019 – 27/102/2019 – €155
Having long been the haunt of the rich and famous, it’s easy to think that a getaway to the French Riviera is gonna cost an absolute fortune. On the contrary! I’ve managed to put together some great value city breaks to the vibrant city of Cannes using Trivago and various flight comparison websites to create some unbeatable city break deals in October. With temperatures comfortably in the 20s, it’s the perfect treat to look forward to.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin to Nice as well as your 3-night stay at the Florella Marceau. This excellent apartment has fabulous reviews on Trivago thanks to the great decor and its top-notch location just a stone’s throw away from shops, restaurants and (more importantly) the beach. Plus there’s plenty to keep you busy in the region as well – why not head out for a day trip to vibrant Nice, or see how the super-rich live over in the tiny enclave of Monaco?
To book, simply click the links above to book your hotel and flights separately.
- French Riviera Getaway: 3 Nights in Great Apartment in Cannes incl. Return Flights from just €119
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder/Skyscanner
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Florella Marceau
- Score: 8.2/10 on Trivago
- Location: Cannes, French Riviera
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €119 per person based on two adults sharing