The end of summer is reason enough for most people to be a bit down in the dumps, but for others it means only one thing – the skiing season is on its way!
French Alps Skiing Holiday
The crisp, mountain air, snow-capped pine trees, rugged peaks… There’s no denying the French Alps are something else. The scale of these ranges are mind-blowing and it’s such a beautiful place to hit the pistes and show off your skills!
I’ve managed to put together a great deal for a ski holiday to the Chamrousse resort, which is very close to the lovely city of Grenoble. This deal uses return flights found on Skyscanner plus a wicked accommodation deal spotted on Snowtrex.
You’ll be staying at the Les Villages du Bachat for 7 nights in an apartment for 5 people. Your ski lift passes are included too, so make the most of them! You have the option of also adding ski equipment rental to your package for an extra charge.
If these dates don’t suit you – fret not! You can change the dates and the number of people travelling over on Skyscanner and Snowtrex, though prices will vary!
- French Alps Skiing Holiday: 1 Week for Group of 5 incl. Accommodation, Ski Passes & Return Flights only €274pp
- Travel period: 09/12/2017 – 16/12/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Grenoble
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Les Villages du Bachat
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Chamrousse, France
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €274 per person based on five adults sharing