Whisk yourselves away to the charming French countryside and enjoy a few days enjoying that laid back, relaxing lifestyle sipping on coffees in cute cafés and enjoying all sorts of tasty treats from patisseries. :)
France Holiday Deal
The Loire Valley is a fantastic region in France to visit. Not only is the countryside lush, but you’ve got tons of quintessential French towns and villages plus the finest selection of châteaux in the country. You’ll be spoilt for choice for things to do and you’ll be guaranteed that proper French experience!
This deal that I spotted on Expedia is for a weekend break in September for three nights at the excellent Empreinte Hôtel & Spa in the town of Orléans. From just looking at the boutique interiors you know that you’re in for a heavenly stay! All across the region you’ll experience amazing cuisine and plenty of fine wines, so foodies in particular will love a holiday here!
There are more châteaux than you can shake a stick at, and I definitely recommend heading to pleasant riverside towns such as Angers, Saumur and Tours. You’ve also got an excellent selection of nature reserves, and if you’re quite the outdoorsy type then you’ll be pleased to know that the region is excellent for cycling, traditional sailing and lovely countryside walks. :)
To book this holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider!
- France Holiday Deal: 3 Nights in Boutique 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €255
- Travel period: 08/09/2017 – 11/09/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tours
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Empreinte Hôtel & Spa
- Rating: 4.3/5 on Expedia.com
- Location: Orléans, Loire Valley, France
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €255 per person based on two adults sharing