You never need a reason to go and visit Italy, but this Florence city break sure is a good one!
Florence City Break
The Cradle of the Renaissance, a haven of art, culture and architecture – this is Italian culture at its finest! I’ve spotted this excellent deal over on Expedia which gives you a whole 4 nights to get to grips with this vibrant city!
Included are your return flights from Dublin to Pisa as well as 4 nights at the Palazzo Lombardo, a classy townhouse hotel with traditional furnishings that’s just around the corner from a train station (handy for the airport connections!). The perfect place to put your feet up after all that sightseeing!
…Because trust me, there’s a lot to see and experience in Florence! Whether it’s exploring the iconic cathedral or heading to the Accademia Gallery to see the Statue of David, you’ll be amazed by just how much culture there is in one city. And of course the local specialities in Florence are definitely worth trying out too – I definitely recommend heading to Ruggero, probably the most Florentine trattoria you could eat at. Afterwards you can soak up incredible views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and let the beauty of this city really sink in!
You’ve not experience true Italian culture until you’ve seen Florence at least once! To book your city break, simply click the link below. :)
- Florence City Break: 4 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Flights only €158
- Travel period: 28/03/2017 – 01/04/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Palazzo Lombardo
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €158 per person based on two adults sharing