Sometimes it can be pretty difficult to get into the Christmas spirit. Between the horrible weather and the stress of getting things organised its hard to get into the spirit of the season. Luckily I managed to find this fantastic festive Vienna break on Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Festive Vienna Break
With this great value offer, you’ll be staying for a weekend in a lovely hotel right before Christmas. The Fourside Hotel Vienna is in a nice relaxing location so you can really take your time while you visiting. It has a brilliant reputation with those that have stayed there. People just love its location, the cleanliness of the rooms and the value for money you get with it. Plus you’re just a short way away from Schonbrunn Palace, a gorgeous landmark in the city.
Along with your stay in this brilliant hotel, you also get return flights included. While you might be wondering why I’ve included flights to Bratislava. That airport happens to be just an hour away from the centre of Vienna! Vienna is a beautiful city no matter what time of year it is but at Christmas is literally lights up. You can get all of the most delicious German treats as well as a lovely bit of festive ice skating!
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Festive Vienna Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Highly Rated Hotel During the Christmas Markets incl. Return Flights for just €152
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/12/2018 – 11/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel FourSide Vienna City Centre
- Score: 7.8 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 4.2km from the city centre, close to metro stations
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €152 per person based on two adults sharing