Iceland may steal a lot of the limelight these days, but the smaller Faroe Islands are just as beautiful. Scattered across the Atlantic, the Faroe Islands feature mind-boggling mountain peaks, breathtaking cliffs and cosy little villages that are just bursting with charm.
Faroe Islands Holiday
If you’re craving a bit of adventure, then this is the holiday for you. The Faroe Islands may not be that far away, but they’re definitely a more obscure and isolated part of the world and anyone who’s been bitten by the wanderlust bug will get their cravings satisfied here! The islands’ incredibly rugged coastlines offer countless opportunities for hiking, and every hill you climb or valley you cross will open up a completely new view that will leave you speechless.
With this Airbnb and Skyscanner combo, you’ll be staying in the cosy Faroese capital, Tórshavn. You’re on the outskirts of town with loads of hiking paths leading up into the hills just outside your Airbnb, but the centre of town can easily be reached as well with bus stops just up the road!
The accommodation itself is a private room in a larger property, but it’s all been very recently renovated so everything’s of great quality. It’ll be a great base for exploring the rest of what the beautiful Faroe Islands have to offer!
To book this holiday deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites, where you can then proceed with the bookings. :)
- Faroe Islands Holiday: 1 Week incl. Airbnb and Return Flights only €507
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 17/11/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Sorvagur
- Airline: Multiple
- Listing: Private room no. 5 next to the Nordic House
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €507 per person based on two adults sharing