Faro City Break
Well Rated, Central Hotel incl. Breakfast and Flights
Hotel Hotel Faro Boutique
The Algarve is really perfect any time of year! If you’re looking to visit one of Portugal most beautiful regions without the tourist traps, then check out this Faro city break that I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Faro City Break
Faro’s historic centre is the perfect place to stay during your time in the Algarve capital. The Faro Boutique Hotel is just three minutes from the Old Town. From the rooftop terrace, you’ll enjoy stunning views of the city and the Ria Formosa natural reserve. This well-rated hotel also includes a complimentary breakfast each morning!
While Faro’s location in the Algarve might give this city a strict reputation as a party town, the truth is that it offers so much more! This fascinating city has a historic centre, encircled by medieval walls. Make sure to visit the ornate Igreja do Carmo cathedral. You’ll find charming, pedestrianised shopping streets and 18th-century Moorish architecture. I recommend taking a boat trip from the marina to the stunning nature reserve of Ria Formosa. Make sure to squeeze in a trip to the beach while you’re here and hit up Praia de Faro.
Book your Faro city break by following the links below! Enjoy.
- Faro City Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated, Central Hotel incl. Breakfast and Flights just €142
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 22/10/2018 – 25/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Faro FAO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Faro Boutique Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Faro, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing