Booking yourself an escape from the horrible weather is key to getting through an Irish winter. With this fantastic value Salou Holiday that my friends over at BlueSea holidays have sent on to me, you can really have something to look forward to.
Fantastic Value Salou Holiday
This holiday is the perfect solution to the unpredictable Irish weather. The aparthotel you’ll be staying in is the Salou Pacific Apartments, an aparthotel thats just 250m from the Playa Capellans Beach. This means that every morning you can wander down to the beach and take a refreshing dip in the sea. While the holiday might be a self-catering one you’re just a short walk away from a fantastic selection of vibrant bars, restaurants and shops on Salou’s beachfront promenade.
Salou is an iconic destination for a sun holiday and you’ll quickly see why this is the case. Theres plenty of amazing things to see and do that will keep even the toughest customer happy. If you’re into theme parks theres quite a few just a short distance away. Historically it was a port town where fisherman brought their hauls daily so you can look forward to some seriously delicious treats fresh from the sea!
So what are you waiting for? Get away from the horrible weather and top up that tan!
- Fantastic Value Salou Holiday: 7 Nights in Gorgeous Accommodation in a Great Location incl. Return Flights from only €195pp
- Travel period: Departures across 2018 – cheapest dates in April 2019
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Salou Pacific Apartments
- Rating: 7/10 on Booking.com
- Location: Salou, Spain
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €195 per person based on two adults sharing