It’s getting to that time of year again when everyone starts booking their summer holidays. It can be a pretty stressful time sifting through all the websites and options. I’ve managed to simplify the whole thing with this Rhodes holiday on TUI. After just a few clicks you’ll be able to sit back relax and start planning :)
Example departure dates
- 22/05/2019 – 29/05/2019 – €263
- 12/06/2019 – 19/06/2019 – €452
- 06/07/2019 – 13/07/2019 – €587
- 24/08/2019 – 31/08/2019 – €483
- 18/09/2019 – 25/09/2019 – €398
- 21/09/2019 – 28/09/2019 – €398
There are a couple of key ingredients to any successful sun holiday and this deal with TUI has it all. You’ll have the benefit of glorious sunshine, comfortable accommodation and fabulous facilities that will keep you happy. For this deal, you’ll be staying at the fabulous Hotel Garden. This is a family run hotel that has a fantastic reputation to back up its even better location. Each apartment has its own balcony or terrace so you can look forward to relaxing in the sun while the kids play down at the pool.
Another great thing about this deal is that you have your breakfast sorted out as well, so thats one less thing to worry about ;) In terms of the rest of your meals you just have a 10-minute walk and you’re at the village of Pastida. This village has plenty of tavernas and shops where you can sample all of the most delicious local cuisines. If you want to go on day trips as well you’re not very far away from places like Kremasti Beach, Faliraki and Rhodes Town.
So what are you waiting for? Take the hassle out of booking your holiday today!
- Rhodes Holiday: 7 Nights in Gorgeous Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Luggage, Transport & Flights from just €263
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rhodes
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Garden
- Rating: 8.9/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Pastida, Rhodes
- Board basis: Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €263 per person based on two adults sharing