When it comes to sun holidays there are some classic options like Greece, Spain and Portugal. However, you should really consider this fantastic value Marrakech Holiday that I’ve found on Expedia. This deal is a fantastic bit of value where you can also get some serious 5* treatment.
Fantastic Value Marrakech Holiday
As I have mentioned above for this deal you’ll be staying at a gorgeous, well rated 5* hotel by the name of Dar Kantzaro. Along with being the ultimate in luxurious treatment this hotel has an absolutely brilliant reputation with those that have stayed there. It has even managed to get a perfect 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
This hotel is the perfect place to kick back and relax while you soak up some serious sunshine. It’s in a great location, just far enough away from the madness of the city where you can relax in peace and quiet in your surroundings.
When you’re ready to check it out I would really recommend the Jamaa el Fna, the world famous market. This market is an iconic symbol of Morroco and is the perfect way to experience some of the amazing cultures for yourself. It’s especially amazing once the grills are fired up in the evening and you experience the mind-blowing smells of the delicacies that waft through the air.
If you like the sound of this check out all of the details down below and have an amazing time! :)
- Fantastic Value Marrakech Holiday: 7 Nights in a Fabulous, Well Rated 5* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €352
- Travel period: 07/06/2018 – 14/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Menara (RAK)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dar Kantzaro
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Route de Fes, Marrakech
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €352 per person based on two adults sharing