Now here’s a city that will never fail to take my breath away! Rome always knocks me off my socks with the amount of history, sights and delicious food hidden away here, which is why I think it’s one of the best places you could ever go to for a city break!
Fantastic Rome City Break
That’s why I thought I’d give Rome a little love I looked around on Expedia and put together a fantastic deal for you this October – the time when Rome is probably at its most beautiful as the trees change colour. Return flights to Rome Ciampino are included as well.
During your time in the Eternal City you’ll be staying at the superb Roma in una Stanza Guesthouse, situated in the neighbourhood of Vittoria. If you want to experience Rome like a true local, then this is the place to be. All around you’ll find authentic restaurants and bars filled with locals getting stuck into great food and drink, and you’ll love the fact that you won’t be putting up with hordes of tourists in this area. And the accommodation itself has received top-notch reviews, so you really can’t go wrong!
The Vatican is a 20-minute walk away from the guesthouse, and nearby transport links means that you can scoot across the city with ease. Get soaking up the history at the incredible Roman Forum, or admire the mighty Colosseum! You’ll find loads of beautiful parks and vantage points across the city as well – the Seven Hills of Rome are dotted about the place and strolling through the lovely gardens and green spaces is a great way to escape the otherwise bustling city centre for a little bit.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the package over at Expedia. :)
- Fantastic Rome City Break: 4 Nights in Superb Guesthouse incl. Return Flights only €236pp
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 22/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roma in una Stanza Guesthouse
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Vittoria, Rome
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €236 per person based on two adults sharing