If you love exploring new places you haven’t tried before, then I can only recommend Montenegro, especially the area around the Bay of Kotor. The Mediterranean climates, historic towns and stunning vistas have got me absolutely hooked!
Fantastic Montenegro Holiday
I’ve found a wicked package to Montenegro over at Expedia, which comes with all the essentials included. You’ve got direct flights to Dubrovnik with Aer Lingus (it’s an easy drive from there!) plus your stay at the superb Porto In Hotel. The price for car rental isn’t included in the deal, but you can use the link I’ve put in below to help find a good price. I definitely recommend hiring one as there are just so many amazing roads and towns to explore out there!
The Porto In Hotel enjoys a super centre location in the town of Kotor just a stone’s throw away from the marina. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, plush rooms and fantastic service – the wicked reviews speak for themselves really!
The Bay of Kotor features breathtaking mountains all around – whether you take the cable car, drive or even just brave a hike up one of the hills, you’ll be guaranteed to be blown away by the views. After a busy day of exploring, you can then retreat to a lovely restaurant by the seafront and enjoy a romantic meal sampling the local wines and fresh seafood. Living the good life really!
To book this holiday package, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Fantastic Montenegro Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Aer Lingus Flights only €574pp
- Travel period: 04/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Porto In Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Triapdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kotor, Montenegro
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €574 per person based on two adults sharing
- Excludes tourist tax – €1 per person per night