When it comes to sun destinations, Majorca is an absolute classic. Perfect climates, beautiful coastlines and more fantastic beaches than you can shake a stick at!
Fantastic Majorca Deal
I spotted this wicked TUI deal for those of you wanting to depart from Cork! You’ll have a week in a beautiful apartment with the coves and beaches of Cala d’Or literally a stone’s throw away from you. Plus you’ve got all those nifty things such as checked luggage and transfers as part of the deal as well – what’s not to love!
You’ll be staying at the Inturotel Esmerelda Resort, which is made up of two sister resorts next door to each other. You’ll be in the Cala Azul Garden, which sees you staying in a spacious, bright apartment with lush gardens all around. On the resort there are three outdoor pools as well as plenty of fantastic little beaches close by, so really if you’re looking to go for a little swim you’re spoilt for choice!
Cala d’Or in general is nice and peaceful, so if you want to just switch off and relax then it doesn’t get much better than this. But there’s still plenty of fantastic restaurants, bars and cafés that promise fantastic atmosphere and delicious food, so just soak up that typical Majorcan charm and be prepared to fall in love!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the deal over at TUI! :)
- Fantastic Majorca Deal: 1 Week in Superb Apartments in a Beautiful Coastal Location incl. Flights from Cork, Luggage & Transfers only €433pp
- Travel period: 01/05/2018 – 08/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Volotea
- Hotel: Inturotel Esmerelda Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Cala d’Or, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €433 per person based on two adults sharing