The Spanish capital is an excellent place to escape for a few days. Kick back with excellent weather, friendly people and a city packed with things to see and do! I found this deal for you on Trivago & my Flight Finder, so snap it up before its gone!
Fantastic Madrid Break
The Ganivet Hotel is situated in the historical centre of Madrid, close to the major sights and attractions of the city such as Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, a lovely place to grab a coffee and watch Spanish life unfold in front of your eyes. Boasting a 4/5 Tripadvisor and Certificate of Excellence you are guaranteed a superb stay. Previous guests loved the attentive service of the staff and the location of the property.
Madrid is home to some of the world’s most prestigious Spanish paintings, at the Museo del Prado, you can see work from artists including Goya, El Greo and da Ribera. You’ll be right next to Retiro Park, which is great for a leisurely stroll, and in the surrounding area, you can sample some tasty local tapas at one of many bars! For some lively nightlife, check out the Mercado de San Miguel district, where you can consume even more tapas, attend a concert or just enjoy some drinks!
Here are a selection of dates to choose from:
Click any of the links to book!
- Fantastic Madrid Break: 3 Nights in Lavish Hotel incl. Return Flights (Loads of Dates Available) from €131
- Provider: Flight Finder & Trivago
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Ganivet
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €131 per person based on two adults sharing