If you’re planning a little break, can I suggest a little weekend London stay? The city is always a really exciting place to visit, no matter what time you come here to visit. I can promise that with this wonderful weekend away in January, you’ll have plenty of time to see everything you want to.
Weekend London stay
Start the year off right with a weekend London stay. Your home is the lovely Roomzzz London Stratford, a 4* self service apartment. There are three types of apartment you can stay in, and with this deal you’ll be staying in a gorgeous standard studio. It comes with a kitchenette area, where you can make some lovely lunches to enjoy if you want to save some bucks on the town. Of course, there is also a wonderful double bed for you to chill in every evening.
There is complimentary breakfast offered in the hotel, which will definitely save you some time and some money – we all know London can be notoriously expensive. Get some food into you before you go out to explore London. There’s so much to see here, between Oxford Street for shopping, the museums for some culture, and of course an almost never ending choice of restaurants to eat in. You can book your stay in London with the links below.
- Weekend London Stay in January: 2 Night Stay in Great Aparthotel with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin €113
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/01/2019 – 13/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roomzzz London Stratford
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Stratford, east of the city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing