When it comes to finding a city break it can be a challenge to try and get the right balance of relaxation and interesting sights to see. With this fantastic little Barcelona break that I’ve managed to find on Expedia, you can experience one of the top city break destinations in Europe!
Fantastic Little Barcelona Break
The one thing to get right when you’re staying in Barcelona is to get a hotel in a great location. For this deal, you’ll be staying in a fantastic hotel in an even better location. The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a bit of a mouthful but its a great hotel and offers its guests some great value for money. Located just a short walk away from the Sagrada Familia you can see one of the most famous landmarks in all of Spain for yourself.
Theres plenty of sights to see in this amazing city and the Sagrada Familia is just scratching the surface. You could check out the amazing Camp Nou, home to famous Barcelona football club. This is a must see even for people who aren’t fans of football. Barcelona is a city with a rich history that seeps from every street corner and restaurant. I would really recommend checking out the amazing Gothic Quarter for a true insight into the history of the city.
If this sounds like your kind of thing follow the links down below to the Expedia website! :)
- Fantastic Little Barcelona Break: 2 Nights in a Gorgeous Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €164
- Travel period: 24/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona (BCN)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Location
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing