It’s easy for me to see why you guys love Krakow so much! The beautiful architecture, rich culture, buzzing nightlife… Ain’t that the perfect recipe for a wicked city break!
Fantastic Krakow City Break Deal
This Trivago and Skyscanner deal I put together gives you 4 nights to immerse yourselves in magical Krakow. Fall in love with the classical charms of the Old Town and spend lovely afternoons in cosy cafés along cobblestone streets. Discover the Jewish heritage and rich history, and of course let’s not forget the joy that is Polish cuisine – it’s super hearty food that makes you feel nice and snug, and there’s all sorts of fantastic (and very more-ish) treats and snacks too!
As well as return flights from Shannon you’ll have your 4 nights at the superb Antique Apartments. They’re a collection of apartments across the Old Town, but no matter which one you go for you’ll be just a stone’s throw from the Rynek Głowny square, Silk Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica. You’ve got sights, restaurants, bars and museums all at your finger tips, and the apartments themselves are furnished to a very high standard and are praised for their great levels of comfort. I’m sure you’ll be feeling right at home here!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites where you can book your accommodation and flights separately to complete the deal. If the dates don’t suit, you can amend them yourself, though bear in mind that prices will be subject to change.
- Stylish Krakow Holiday: 4 Nights in Superb Central Apartment in the Old Town incl. Shannon Flights only €196pp
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Antique Apartments – Szczepański Square
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €196 per person based on two adults sharing