If you haven’t visited Copenhagen yet, you are in for a real treat! Thanks to pastel-coloured buildings, a wealth of brilliant architecture, hearty Danish cuisine and a lovely harbour that will put a spell over you. A top destination in Europe that well deserves a visit, I give you Copenhagen for only €122!
Fantastic January Copenhagen Break
Sink your teeth into this bargain I found on Expedia, which includes 3 nights of accommodation at the well-reviewed Generator Copenhagen hotel, situated in the heart of the city centre, just a 10-minute walk to Zealand, Round Tower and Nyhavn! The funky and hipster design of the hotel will have you wishing you could stay longer and bring out your adventurous side! The great thing about this hotel is the location to metro stops and if the proximity to major attractions!
The thing I love about Copenhagen is the exciting vibe that fuels the city with life, you feel inspired to learn about the centuries of history that lurk behind each corner. With your short and sweet trip, be sure to hit up the top hotspots – Christiansborg Palace and Rosenborg Castle. The Tivoli Gardens should be on your to-do list as well! Take a stroll by the canals and marvel and the colourful houses and the charming architecture.
Book this brilliant deal by clicking on the links! Enjoy :)
- Fantastic January Copenhagen Break: 3 Nights in Great, Central Hotel with Return Dublin Flights only €122
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 21/01/2019 – 24/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Generator Copenhagen
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €122 per person based on two adults sharing