Nothing beats a cheap city break! If you want a city a bit off the beaten path, why not consider something eastwards? This Polish city is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered so what are you waiting for? I have a fantastic Gdansk City Break I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Fantastic Gdansk City Break
With this deal, you’ll be staying in a central hotel with great reviews. The Ibis Gdansk Stare Miasto is located just outside of the Old Town and is a short walk from notable landmarks such as St Mary’s Cathedral, Neptune’s Fountain and Zuraw Crane. Even better, this well-rated hotel lies across the street from the airport’s city terminal. No stress!
These days, you’ll often find Gdansk topping the lists of must-see European cities. This Polish port city has so still remained an air of anonymity in comparison to Krakow and Warsaw. If you strolling through historical streets, you’re in luck. The facades of the city buildings boast Gothic, Medeival and Renaissance architecture. There’s also a charming Old Town and serene urban parks like Oliwa Park. Gdasnk is a modern metropolis, despite being steeped in history, that you’ll just have to see for yourself.
I’ve included flights to get you there in style. The cheapest option is from Cork, which costs you just €94 per person! You can also fly from Dublin, which will set you back €118 per person. All in all, not bad for a four night minibreak.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book! :)
- Fantastic Gdansk City Break: 4 Nights in Lovely Central Hotel Incl Flights from Cork or Dublin from just €94
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Cork | Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Gdansk Stare Miasto
- Score: 4.5/5 and Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Gdansk
- Meals: room only
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €94 per person based on two adults sharing with flights from Cork | only €118 per person based on two adults sharing with flights from Dublin