I’m such a sucker for Christmas! It might be starting even earlier this year but I just can’t help myself with this fantastic festive Berlin break. I managed to put this deal together with Trivago and my Flight Finder and its just in time to get involved with the best part of the markets.
Fantastic Festive Berlin Break
One of the best things about Berlin is that there is just so much to explore in the city and the Christmas markets are no different. With this deal, you’ll be staying at the NH Berlin Kreuzberg. While this hotel is not exactly city centre the public transport in the city is so fantastic you won’t have any worries. The NH has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and after well over 1,500 reviews it has managed to maintain a score of 8.0 out of 10 on Trivago.
Probably the best thing about this break is the fact that you’ll be getting to the city when things start to really kick off for the Christmas markets. There are markets all over the city so there are plenty of opportunities to soak up the festive spirit. Probably my favourite of the whole lot is one of the biggest at Charlottenburg Palace. Over 250 stalls sell everything sweet and tasty, all the while festive music plays, sounds like heaven!
Check out all of the finer points just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Fantastic Festive Berlin Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Hotel During the Christmas Markets incl. Return Flights for just €147
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin SXF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Berlin Kreuzberg
- Score: 8.0 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 2.8km from the City Centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €147 per person based on two adults sharing