Grab a break to the UK with this fabulous Edinburgh city break I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder!
Fabulous Edinburgh city break
Your hotel for your stay is the lovely Village Hotel Edinburgh, a bright, cosy and welcoming 4-star hotel just a short train ride outside the city centre. There’s everything you need in the hotel to have a wonderful getaway. Your room is equipped with a walk in shower, tea and coffee making facilities – complete with a Tassimo machine to enjoy. There’s also extras available to upgrade to, like a Sky TV package, BOSE speaker dock, and deluxe coffee. Of course, you can also expect the comfiest bed to relax in, and beautiful decor to send you off to sleep peacefully.
Edinburgh is a great city to explore. The Royal Mile has attractions such as Holyrood Palace and Edinburgh Castle to boast. Camera Obscura is always worth visiting. And, if you can, you should definitely climb Arthur’s Seat, because the views of the city from the peak are incredible. Book this break with the links below!
- Fantastic Edinburgh City Break in October: 2 Nights Stay in Lovely Hotel Close to the City Centre with Return Flights from Dublin €136
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Village Hotel Edinburgh
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Royal Edinburgh Botanic Garden
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €136 per person based on two adults sharing