The lush climates, glitzy cities and beautiful views – it’s easy to see why the French Riviera draws visitors by the bucketloads!
Fantastic Cote d’Azur Getaway
Indulge in a bit of that VIP life with this wicked little deal to the Cote d’Azur that I managed to put together using Expedia. Your accommodation and flights are included in this deal, so that’s all the important stuff taken care of for you!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful town of Antibes, situated just a few kilometres from Nice. Its historic city centre has retained its character and you’ll love exploring all the winding streets or strolling along the promenades. The Hotel Saint Charles puts you in a great location just a stone’s throw away from the seafront in the neighbourhood of Juan-les-Pins, so enjoy all of the lovely restaurants and bars that are right at your doorstep.
Cannes and Nice are both within easy reach, as is the super glam micro-state of Monaco (you can say that you’ve visited two countries in one trip!). But Nice in particular is fantastic as a day trip thanks to its vibrant atmosphere and bucketloads of things to do. Once you’ve explore the historic Vieille Nice district or enjoy the atmosphere along the Promenade des Anglais, make your way to the top of Mont Boron Park for some incredible views – or enjoy a romantic dinner in nearby Villefranche-sur-Mer.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package! :)
- Fantastic Cote d’Azur Getaway: 4 Nights incl. Fantastic Hotel & Return Flights only €235pp
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Saint Charles
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Antibes, Cote d’Azur
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €235 per person based on two adults sharing