Bucharest is a capital still in the process of developing itself and this is what makes it so enticing to visit it now. Boasting traditional Romanian tavernas and an energic nightlife, Bucharest offers an eclectic mix of activities to suit every type of adventurer, so don’t miss out on this cracker I spotted on Expedia!
Fantastic Bucharest Escape
As your Holiday Guru, I aim to give you the best value deals to really incredible destinations and I can personally say Bucharest is one of my favourites. I’m sure you will love the Old Town as much as I did and I’ve found you a fantastic Apartment Hotel for your trip! Just 5 minutes walk you will find the fascinating National Museum of Romanian History. Take a 15-minute stroll to the impressive Cismigiu Garden with fountains, monuments and a popular boating lake where the landmark Monte Carlo restaurant stands on a central island.
Whilst there are endless historic relics you can visit, I recommend dedicating one today to visiting the Therme, a well-being spa featuring water lakes, saunas, water slides and swimming pools. This is just 10 minutes from the city centre and is popular for the rejuvenating minerals from the natural springs that are connected to the pools.
If this sounds like your type of getaway, just click any of the links :)
- Fantastic Bucharest Escape: 4 Nights in Great Apartment in Centre of Old Town with Return Flights from Dublin only €217
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bucharest
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Korona Downtown Apartments
- Score: 3.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €217 per person based on two adults sharing