Probably one of my favourite cities to visit in Europe is the Dutch capital. You can see what all the fuss is with this amazing Amsterdam getaway that I’ve put together with my Hotel Finder and my Flights finder. Wander along the beautiful canals, indulge in the cafe culture in a cute boutique and learn more about the heritage of this city that allures people from all over the world.
- 14/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 – €190
- 28/10/2019 – 31/10/2019 – €181
- 04/11/2019 – 07/11/2019 – €165
- 10/11/2019 – 13/11/2019 – €156
- 18/11/2019 – 21/11/2019 – €163
Fantastic Amsterdam City Break
Finding good accommodation at a reasonable price can be difficult in Amsterdam, but with the Hotel Not Hotel, you are guaranteed an excellent stay. With its quirky design, reasonable prices and convenient location close to the centre of town, it ticks all the right boxes.
When it comes to venturing out the impressive Rijksmuseum is a must, or if art is more your thing than the Van Gogh Museum is also worth putting on your itinerary. If you’re wondering where to eat, there are lovely restaurants that line the canal but can be a little pricey. Otherwise, I really recommend the De Pijp district for a trendy, local experience.
- Fantastic Amsterdam City Break: 3 Nights in Top-Rated Hotel in Excellent Location incl. Return Flights from just €156!
- Provider: Hotel Finder & Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Not Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €156 per person based on two adults sharing