Surrender to Spain’s irresistible Alicante region for a delightful break away from your routine. Boasting culture, fine cuisine and beautiful stretches of golden sand, be sure to snap up this brilliant deal I’ve found for you on Expedia!
Fantastic Alicante City Break
Included in this deal is a 3-night stay in the aptly named Old Town Alicante hotel which is set in the very heart of Alicante, just a short stroll from the chalk white beach and 400 m from buzzing Bulevar plaza. The rooms are light and spacious and the perfect base to step back in time with a wander around San Nicholas Cathedral.
I can tell you from personal experience, this part of Alicante is much more laid-back and relaxed than more touristy and commercial parts like Benidorm. So if you enjoy beautiful architecture, good food and wine, then you are in the ideal spot and close to the marina which offers plenty of bars and restaurants to take in the gorgeous sea views! :)
Here are various dates so just choose what works for you:
A must-see is La Explanada de España is also known as the “Paseo de la Explanada” and is one of the city’s emblems. It is a gorgeous maritime promenade that runs parallel to the port, and is lined on both sides with rows of palm trees! A top-spot for families and couples to enjoy a leisurely walk!
To book this amazing deal just click any of the links!
- Fantastic Alicante City Break: 3 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Hotel in Heart of City incl. Return Flights only €121
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Alicante Intl.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Old Town Alicante
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €121 per person based on two adults sharing