If you want to get a fantastic sun holiday booked in for 2018 but are worried your budget might not stretch far enough, then make sure you check out this brilliant deal going on at BlueSea Holidays!
Fantastic Algarve Holiday Bargain
You don’t need me to tell you just how fantastic the Algarve is. A popular choice with Irish holidaymakers, it has the perfect combination of beautiful sandy beaches, traditional villages and fantastic climates. It’s a place where you can really take things slow and enjoy the finer things in life!
This holiday includes return flights as well as 7 nights at the Parque Mourabel. This 3* resort is in a fantastic location in Vilamoura, and you’ve got a beach, restaurants, bars and shops all within walking distance. On-site you’ll find a fantastic sun terrace and several pools, and there’s even a free shuttle to the beaches of Praia da Falésia and Praia da Marina, both of which being excellent places to spend an afternoon sunbathing.
You have a choice of departure dates throughout the entire year and you’ve also got a choice of departure airports. The cheapest prices are from Dublin, but you’ll also be able to find fantastic deals for those of you departing from Cork, Shannon and Knock (bear in mind that smaller airports may only operate flights on a seasonal basis!).
For more information on how to book, just head over to BlueSea Holidays’ website – you’ll be able to pick your dates and departure airport there as well. :)
- Fantastic Algarve Holiday Bargain: 1 Week in Popular 3* Resort incl. Return Flights from Dublin, Cork, Shannon or Knock starting from only €185pp!
- Travel period: Departure dates available across the year
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin, Cork, Shannon or Knock
- Hotel: Parque Mourabel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Vilamoura, Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing