Lake Garda is a classic holiday that never ceases to amaze. This family holiday to Lake Garda that I have found on TUI’s website will ensure that you have an awesome family adventure to remember in 2018.
Family Holiday to Lake Garda
The deal is for a family of four and the accommodation that you will be staying in is the well reviewed Doria Apartments in Garda itself. They have a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and it is only 600 metres from both the lake and the centre of Garda. There is an abundance of local restaurants and fun activities to keep your family content for a full week. Even better, your luggage and transfers are also included.
Lake Garda is the biggest lake in Italy and it’s no wonder the tree-lined area of natural beauty is so popular with tourists. You and the family can take a walk along the water’s edge and into one of the many cafes and gelaterias. You can also pop down to the historic Punta Sanigilio villa, or the tiny, wine-loving harbour town of Bardolino. This truly a family-friendly region whose beauty speaks for itself.
Happy saving and happy travelling!
- Family Holiday to Lake Garda: 7 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl. Flights for Just €502pp
- Travel period: 11/08/2018 – 18/08/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Verona
- Airline: East Air
- Hotel: Doria Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 64 reviews
- Location: Garda, Italy
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €502 per person based on family of 4 sharing