Lake Garda is an old Irish favourite for young and old alike. This family trip to Lake Garda that I have found on TUI’s website is just the trick to ensure that you have an awesome family adventure to remember in 2018.
Family Trip to Lake Garda
The deal is for a family of four and the accommodation that you will be staying in is the well reviewed Doria Apartments in Garda itself. They have a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and it is only 600 metres from both the lake and the centre of Garda. There is an abundance of local restaurants and fun activities to keep your family content for a full week. Your luggage and transfers are also included.
If you are wondering how we got the price in comparison to the screenshot, this offer qualifies for TUI’s brand new code “SUMMER100“. This means you will be able to get €100 off per booking for holidays departing in July and August. So with a family of 4 the discount is €25pp. You can apply the code when you’re in the payment process but I advise you to read the terms and conditions fully when you go to TUI’s website. :)
Happy saving and happy travelling!
- Family Trip to Lake Garda: 1 Week for Family of 4 in Well Rated Accommodation, Flights, Luggage and Transfers only €456pp
- Travel period: 11/08/2018 – 18/08/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Verona
- Airline: East Air
- Hotel: Doria Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 64 reviews
- Location: Garda, Italy
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €456 per person based on family of 4 sharing