When the summer kicks in, you’ll want to take the kids on a memorable holiday! I found this great-value Family Majorca Getaway which will see you and the family totally spoiled in a great resort.
Family Majorca Getaway
The kids will love this resort that I found on TUI. At the 4-star Inturotel Esmeralda Resort, you’ll be right by Cala d’Or’s seaside coves and you’ll be close to the centre of town! There are three outdoor pools, plenty of activities and pizzeria. You can really unwind doing yoga or sitting at the bar that overlooks the water
Cala D’or or the “Golden Bay” is one of Majorca’s best resorts! This resort on the island’s southeast coast offers a quieter and more laid back holiday. The kids will love getting stuck into the activities at this resort like minigolf, tennis, volleyball and even windsurfing and sailing! While you’re here, make sure to check out the historic El Forti fort. There’s also the medieval Santueri Castle which offers beautiful views. If you want to venture further out with the family, then the nearby towns of Puerto Pollensa and Porto Colom are worth a visit too!
Book this holiday by following the links below!
- Family Majorca Getaway: 7 Nights in Superb 4-Star Resort Incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers just €311pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 14/05/2019 – 21/05/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Hotel: Inturotel Esmeralda Resort
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cala d’Or, Majorca, Spain
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €311 per person based on two adults sharing