Get ready to catch some last minute sunshine with all the gang with this fantastic family holiday on the Costa Dorada that I have found. With this deal, you’ll be able to enjoy some peak season sunshine at an off season price of only €286 pp! I managed to find this deal by combining flights from Skyscanner and accommodation with Hotels.com.
Family Holiday Costa Dorada
For this deal, you will be staying in the fabulous Torre de la Mora camping site which has an excellent 80/100 rating on Trivago! Well with how nice this place is I think I would call it glamping rather than camping ;) The Torre de la Mora is perfect for families because there is plenty to keep everyone happy. Whether you want to relax by the fabulous outdoor pool or want to get active with any one of the fantastic facilities that they have on the site, everyone will be satisfied.
Not to mention the fact that the site itself is located on an absolutely magnificent coastline where you can bask in some of the best sunshine on the coast. With this family holiday on the Costa Dorada, you’ll be able to get that peace and quiet you’ve been wanting and you really deserve!
You’ll find the details along with the link down below and most importantly, enjoy your trip! :)
- Family Holiday Costa Dorada: 1 Week on Wonderful Campsite with Flights for Family of 4 only €286 pp
- Travel period: 23/08/2017 – 30/08/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin (DUB)
- Destination: Barcelona (BCN)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Torre del la Mora
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Board basis: Self-Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €286 per person based on family of four with two children