If you’re thinking of one last family holiday before school resumes but don’t want to break the bank, why not consider Brighton? This charming seaside resort in England, immortalised in classic novels and films, is the perfect mini break for you and the kids. Check out this a deal for a Brighton family holiday that I found using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Brighton Family Holiday
With this deal, you’ll be staying in a bright and spacious studio apartment, just for you and the kids! This highly-rated Airbnb is close to the beach, restaurants and all the famous Brighton attractions. Previous guests loved its central location, cleanliness and friendliness of Morven, the host. Flights to Gatwick airport, a 30 minute train ride away, are included in this deal.
Brighton is the perfect spot for a mini family vacation. The charming Brighton Palace Pier has family cafes and restaurants, rides and arcade games and the giant Ferris wheel. Sea Life Brighton,with its underwater tunnel offers a great family day out. You can also visit the Brighton Toy and Model Museum or take a ride along the beach on the Volks Railway.
Follow the links below to book this great deal! :)
- Brighton Family Holiday: 4 nights in Fabulous Seaside Airbnb Incl. Flights just €177pp
- Travel period: 07/08/2018 – 11/08/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brighton, UK
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Morven’s Airbnb
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on Airbnb and Superhost rating
- Location: Brighton town
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing