Want to plan a big summer getaway for the whole family? Then why not whisk yourselves away to the sunny shores of Crete, one of the top destinations for families looking to enjoy some fun in the sun!
I’ve spotted these deals over at TUI, which all come with your return flights from Dublin, 15kg of checked luggage per person and even coach transfers to and from your hotel! You’ll be staying in the wonderful Silvia apartments in gorgeous village of Koutouloufari. Despite being in a tranquil location you’re still just a 10-minute way away from the beach and restaurants down in Hernissos, so you’ve not far to go for a spot of sunbathing!
On-site you’ll love the wonderfully leafy gardens, traditional-style architecture and the spacious pool. Your apartment also has a kitchenette as well, meaning you’ve got space to prepare your own meals and snacks.
- Family Escape to Crete: 7 Nights in Fantastic Self-Catered Apartment for Family of 4 incl. Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers from just €347
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Silvia Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Koutouloufari, Crete
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €347 per person based on family of 4 sharing