With its pretty beaches, buzzing seaside towns and beautiful landmarks, the Algarve is the perfect destination for a family getaway. You and the kids will be able to stretch the summer days out a bit longer with this family Albufeira holiday in September, including direct flights, that I found using BlueSeaHolidays!
With this deal for a family of four, you’ll be staying in the 4 star Balaia Atlantico hotel. This well-rated hotel has a number of amenities and has a cosy bar and restaurant, an indoor and outdoor pool, gym and Turkish bath.
During this time of year, the temperatures can still hit an impressive 27 degrees, so you won’t have to worry about missing out on the sun. Your hotel is situated in a more quiet and peaceful area in the Algarve, 5km from the centre of Albufeira. You and kids will have a great time exploring the great local landscapes. You can check out Albufeira’s main attractions like the Misericórdia church and the Torre do Relógio. The gorgeous beaches of Olhos de Água, Falésia and Oura are a short, 10 minute drive from your hotel, so a car hire is recommended for your holiday. The Old Town of Albufeira has a picturesque beach and gorgeous marina.
- Family Albufeira Holiday: 3 Nights incl. 4 Star Hotel, Half Board & Flights for only Just €235
- Travel period: September 2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Albufeira, Portugal
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Balaia Atlantico
- Rating: 3.5/5
- Location: Vale Novio, Albufeira
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €235 per person based on two adults sharing