I believe that getting away for a little city break can be as therapeutic as two weeks off work. With this fabulous value Brussels break that I’ve put together on Hotels.com and Skyscanner you can recharge those batteries without breaking the bank. Sounds pretty good to me ;)
Fabulous Value Brussels Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the really well rated Hotel Retro. This hotel has a fantastic reputation for providing some first class service in a seriously affordable package. It has a modern comfortable aesthetic that makes it the perfect place to return to after a long day of exploring all that this city has to offer.
Brussels is one of those cities that is up and coming as a top destination in Europe. It has a lot to offer in terms of history, culture and artistic expression. Not to mention all of the absolutely first class cafes and restaurants that you can grab a bite to eat in. If you’re looking for a place to chill out and soak in some of the local vibes, Music Village is just the place. You can check out one of the charming little piano bars while you concentrate on feeling relaxed.
Check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Fabulous Value Brussels Break: 3 Nights in a Well Reviewed Central Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €118
- Travel period: 26/01/2018 – 29/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel De Fierlant
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €118 per person based on two adults sharing