If you’re tired of seeing the same old Spain every year then this fabulous value Almeria break is perfect for you. This deal that I’ve found on Expedia is perfect for anyone looking to sample some Andalucian culture in style. Experience the intriguing energy of this amazing Spanish city.
Fabulous Value Almeria Break
During your stay in Almeria, you’ll be enjoying the hospitality of the AC Hotel Almeria by Marriott. This 4* hotel is in the perfect location for exploring the city. A gorgeous hotel with a great reputation, the AC Hotel is the perfect place for everyone who wants to enjoy the city. Each of the rooms offers modern comfortable surroundings where you can relax after a long day of exploring. If you don’t believe me then believe the 606 reviews on TripAdvisor that give it a 4 out of 5 rating.
You also get return flights from Dublin to Almeria included with this package. So once you’re all booked you can make a list of all the amazing things you want to check out. There are plenty of fascinating ruins and landmarks to check out while you’re there. I would recommend checking out the Moorish ruins of Alcazaba. After spending some time wandering around your beautiful surroundings you should have some delicious tapas!
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer and check out the details below! :)
- Fabulous Value Almeria Break: 4 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €181pp
- Travel period: 17/04/2018 – 21/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Almeria
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: AC Hotel Almería by Marriott
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Plaza Flores, Almeria
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €181 per person based on two adults sharing