Way down in the South of Spain, lies one city so beautiful you’ll kick yourself for not having visited sooner! Valencia doesn’t draw in the big crowds that Madrid and Barcelona do, but that doesn’t make this city any less worthy! Check out this fabulous Valencia stay that I spotted on Expedia.
Fabulous Valencia Stay
The hotel I’ve found you in Valencia has some pretty rave reviews. A stay at the Pension Alicante means comfort, a great location and friendly service! You’ll be sitting pretty in Valencia’s city centre, close to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Silk Exchange and Central Market.
Valencia in Spain’s Andalusia region is living, breathing masterpiece. You’ll find so many architectural treasures around every corner. You’ll find remnants of Roman and Moorish rule. I recommend heading to the Archaeological Center of la Almoina and Tower Del Angel. Beautiful Valencia is also teeming with modern flourishes such as the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. Don’t forget to enjoy authentic Spanish paella here!
Book this great getaway by following the link below.
- Fabulous Valencia Stay: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Flights just €129
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/03/2019 – 13/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Valencia Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pension Alicante
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €129 per person based on two adults sharing