In terms of city break destinations in Europe, it really is hard to beat Prague. This city has a lot going for it and a lot to explore. You won’t want to miss out on this fabulous Prague group break that I’ve found by putting together flights with my flight finder and an amazing Airbnb. This isn’t going to hang around so get booking today!
Fabulous Prague Group Break
With this deal, you’ll be taking full advantage of all that the city has to offer. You’ll be staying in a gorgeous loft in the perfect place to explore the city. This loft that I’ve found on Airbnb is just 2 minutes from the tram and then a 5-minute tram from the centre of the city. It offers large spacious rooms that are full of light. There’s also a gorgeous terrace where you can sit out with a couple of drinks and soak up the wonderful views of the city.
Included with this package are return flights from Dublin to Prague so you don’t have to worry.Prague is a seriously underrated city break destination in Europe. In terms of its beauty, it has been compared favourably with Paris but it is far cheaper to have a great time in. The stunning architecture is the first thing that you’ll notice about the city. There is a rich cultural history that is present in the architecture of the city.
Get the full details below and get booking today! :)
- Fabulous Prague Group Break: 3 Nights in a Luxurious Loft for 4 people incl. Return Flights just €142pp
- Travel period: 17/04/2018 – 20/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: 5-minute tram from ity centre with Views of Prague Castle
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €142 per person based on two adults sharing