Fabulous Milan City Break
3 Nights in the Fashion Capital with Gorgeous Hotel and Return Flights
I love a city break to Italy. The country has so much to offer, with wonderful city landscapes, fabulous country expanses, and incredible culture to experience. Take a pizza the action (get it?) with this January Milan city break I’ve put together with the help of Trivago and my Flight Finder.
January Milan city break
With this deal you’ll stay in the wonderful Barceló Milan, a 4-star hotel close to the city centre. There are plenty of transport links to get you into the centre of the action, and you’ll love the expanse of the city. The hotel is also equipped with a spa, a sauna, a treatment room, and a fitness centre. You can sure find something for everyone at this gorgeous hotel. There’s free Wi-Fi across the hotel, so you can keep your Instagram updated with pictures of the fabulous Duomo Milano, or of course the exceptional food in the city.
Milan is the fashion capital of Europe, and you’ll be spoiled for choice if you come here on a shopping spree. There’s something for every budget, from shops you’d find on the high street at home to high end brands like the Prada flagship store. Be sure you leave some space in your suitcases! If you’re looking for some more cultural ideas, I’ve got lots of suggestions in my handy travel guide. Book your city break to Milan with the links I’ve left below.
- Fabulous January Milan City Break: 3 Nights in the Fashion Capital with Gorgeous Hotel and Return Flights €135
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 27/01/2019 – 30/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barceló Milan
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €135 per person based on two adults sharing