Isn’t Malta breath taking? Don’t you adore the wonderful little bays and beaches this Mediterranean island has on offer? I do, and I think this Malta solo trip I’ve put together with my Flight Finder and an apartment on AirBnB is a great way to explore the country!
Grab a Malta solo trip
Your apartment for this stay is modern, bright, and found in the heart of Bugibba Square. This area is near to St Paul’s Bay in the north of Malta. A really lovely place for you to come and relax! The recently renovated apartment has a fully equipped kitchen for you to cook up a storm. You can also indulge in the selection of teas, coffee, milk and biscuits that will be left in the pantry for you. There’s a great living room to sit in and watch the world go by. A terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious glass of wine in the evening.
Malta is a stunning island, and its small size makes it the ideal place for a road trip. They drive on the left just like we do, so that should quell any fears you have about driving around. I definitely think you should hire a car and travel around a little, using your AirBnB as your base. Book your solo trip using the links I’ve given you below!
- Malta Solo Trip: 3 Night Stay in Modern Bugibba Square Apartment with Flights from Dublin €204
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/02/2019 – 05/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Luqa Malta Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartment
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Bugibba Square
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €204 per person based on two adults sharing