I love a London city trip, don’t you? With so much to see, do, eat and experience, you’re never left idle for something to do when you’re on a break here! I’ve found a fantastic hotel in London Waterloo, so it’s super close to the city centre. And, what can possibly make it better? How about flights from pretty much anywhere across Ireland?
Book a London city trip to Waterloo!
You’ll be staying in the beautiful 4* H10 London Waterloo, rated at an almost unbeatable 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel has a rooftop terrace, where you can check out the beautiful rooftop view of the city as you sit and sip some wine. Or, why not head into the city and check out the sights? There’s the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and the Globe Theatre? If you don’t wanna head to the city, then why not visit the borough of Southwark which is close by. There’s lots of beautiful coffee shops and restaurants around for you to check out. Or have a stroll along the riverside to the Globe Theatre or the London Eye?
I found this hotel over on Trivago and put it together with flights from my Flight Finder. The great thing is, you can book flights from almost every airport in Ireland for an amazing price, and still get to enjoy London in style! All the flight options are listed below!
- London City Break in November: 2 Night Stay in Fabulous City Centre Hotel with Flight Options from across Ireland from €121
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin, Cork, Shannon, Kerry, Knock or Belfast
- Belfast is the cheapest departure airport
- Destination airport: multiple airports across London possible
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 London Waterloo
- Score: 4.5 /5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Waterloo
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €121 per person based on two adults sharing