There are a couple of cities in Europe starting to get a serious reputation among travellers of all kinds. With this boutique Krakow getaway, you can experience one of these amazing cities for yourself. I managed to find this deal on Expedia so make sure to follow the link to get it booked.
Boutique Krakow Getaway
For this gorgeous city break, you won’t have to compromise on anything! With this offer, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous Metropolis Design Hotel. This fantastic hotel is in the perfect location for exploring this legendary city. You can spend your days wandering around the gorgeous cobblestone streets and soaking in the atmosphere of this amazing city. In the evening time, you can retreat to your gorgeous 4* hotel and catch up on your beauty sleep.
Along with your stay in this fabulous hotel you’ve also got your return flights included. This gives you a little less to worry about as everything you need to enjoy your stay is included. There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful city. Be sure you take a walking tour around the city – I really enjoyed the Jewish Quarter walking tour, our guide was amazing. There’s also a tonne of great restaurants and cafés in the city centre where you can dip into a delicious and warm cup of coffee before heading back out. Be sure you book this lovely getaway with the links I’ve left you below!
- Boutique Krakow Getaway: 3 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel with Flights included from Dublin just €144
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 27/01/2019 – 30/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Metropolis Design Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice
- Location: 15 minute walk from the main square
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €144 per person based on two adults sharing