We all have a bucket list of places we’d love to visit from a very young age. Luckily I’ve been able to tick a few off that list but there is still a lot more ground to cover. This fabulous Hawaii holiday that I’ve found may just see you ticking a box off that list before you know it.
Fabulous Hawaii Holiday
Hawaii for most is just something that we see simply experience through films or books but in reality it’s actually ten times better. The pride of the local people in their own culture is really quite inspiring and the idyllic beaches are a sight to behold. Hanauma Bay Nature Reserve, Waikiki Beach, the Pearl Harbour Monument and also my personal favourite the Diamond Head State Monument are all must visits during the course of your stay.
The Airbnb you will be staying in will also give you access to a pool and hot tub, whilst also offering stunning a stunning panoramic of the Pacific Ocean. The flights for this offer have to be booked separately on Skyscanner. There is a 22-hour layover on the outbound flight in Los Angeles. This would mean it will also be possible to explore LA or stay a night in a hotel on the outbound route.
Don’t miss out on a fantastic experience and book yourself this fabulous Hawaii holiday today.
- Fabulous Hawaii Holiday: 13 Nights in Stunning Airbnb & Return Flights for only €1459
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 20/11/2018
- Length of stay: 14 Nights (1 night layover in LA on outbound flight)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Honolulu
- Airline: Ethiopian Airlines/Alaska Airlines
- Airbnb: 28F Panorama Ocean View Studio with Full Kitchen!
- Rating: 5/5 from 8 reviews on Airbnb
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €1459 per person based on two adults sharing