Today I’ve found you a fabulous Glasgow break in early 2019! You and your best friend or other half could live it up in this gorgeous northern city for three nights of fun, excitement and culture in Scotland’s biggest city.
Fabulous Glasgow Break
You’ll both stay in the fabulous ABode Hotel, which has a great location and a fantastic rating. It’s right in the centre of town, and right next to Queen Street train station so getting here should be a breeze no matter where you’re coming from. Never worry about what to do when you get here, too. Glasgow is Scotland’s biggest city so there’s always something to keep you occupied here. You can check out the stunning Victorian architecture in the city, head to a Celtic or Rangers game, or check out the shopping bargains found all across the city.
I found this awesome Glasgow break over on Expedia, so be sure to head over there and book with them directly.
15/01/2019 – 18/01/2019: €132 – Get it Here
19/01/2019 – 22/01/2019: €135 – Get it Here
03/02/2019 – 06/02/2019: €139 – Get it Here
20/02/2019 – 23/02/2019: €139 – Get it Here
I found this awesome Glasgow break over on Expedia, so be sure to head over there and book with them directly!
- Fabulous Glasgow Break: 3 Nights in Great Central Hotel with Flights included €132
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 15/01/2019 – 18/01/2019 (Cheapest dates)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ABode Glasgow
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €132 per person based on two adults sharing