Do you love a cheeky midweek break? Well, this lovely little Gdansk minibreak I’ve put together with Trivago for the hotel and flights from Dublin using my Flight Finder, you’ll experience just that. A Monday departure is the perfect antidote to the weekend blues!
Book a midweek Gdansk minibreak!
Your hotel is the Scandic Gdansk which is found right in the city centre. You’re about 800 metres away from the riverside, so it’s ideal for a little after dinner stroll together. How romantic! There’s also the lovely architecture of the city, with the Old Town Hall a definite must see!
The hotel is within ten minutes walk from the shopping district in Gdansk, and from the city’s amazing nightlife. Be sure you check out the amazing pubs and clubs in the city, as the city comes to life when the sun goes down! Book your break with the links below!
- Gdansk Minibreak: 2 Nights in Cultural Polish City with Stunning 4* Hotel Stay and Return Flights from Dublin just €100
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Gdansk
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €100 per person based on two adults sharing