Do you love a cheeky break at the weekend? Well, this lovely little Gdansk minibreak I’ve put together with Trivago for the hotel and flights from Cork or Dublin using my Flight Finder, you’ll experience just that. A Friday departure is the perfect antidote to the weekend blues!
Book a weekend Gdansk minibreak!
Your hotel is the Scandic Gdansk which is found right in the city centre. You’re about 800 metres away from the riverside, so it’s ideal for a little after dinner stroll together. How romantic! There’s also the lovely architecture of the city, with the Old Town Hall a definite must see!
The hotel is within ten minutes walk from the shopping district in Gdansk, and from the city’s amazing nightlife. Be sure you check out the amazing pubs and clubs in the city, as the city comes to life when the sun goes down! Book your break with the links below! I’ve included flights from Cork or from Dublin, so there’s every chance to explore the city!
- Gdansk minibreak: 3 Nights in Cultural Polish City with Stunning 4* Hotel Stay and Return Flights from Cork or Dublin €114
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/01/2019 – 21/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Cork | Dublin
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Gdansk
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €113.50 per person based on two adults sharing with flights from Cork | only €121.50 per person based on two adults sharing with flights from Dublin