Ever thought to venture to the home of the Beatles? Liverpool is a true jewel, with a collection of museums and UNESCO World Heritage sites like you won’t find anywhere else. Take in this beautiful city with a great 4* break to Liverpool that I’ve put together on Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Your 4* break to Liverpool awaits
You’ll stay in the 4* Hotel Indigo Liverpool. It’s slap bang in the centre of town, just a ten minute walk from Liverpool One, and Moorfields train station is right up the street from the hotel. That makes it so easy to get to the hotel right from the centre of town. The rooms in this hotel are brightly designed, with colourful bedding and furniture. The best place to catch some sleep after your day on the town.
Each room comes with an en suite bathroom, which has a hair dryer in to help you look your best when you go for your evening meal. There’s also a mini bar, tea and coffee facilities, and a bathrobe. If you want to just have a chilled out evening you can pick a movie from the on-demand list available. For your evening meal, you can choose from dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, or one of the huge choice of restaurants around the hotel. Book your Liverpool break with the links I’ve given you below!
- Break to Liverpool: 2 Night Stay in Fabulous 4* Hotel with Flights from Shannon €131
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 12/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Indigo Liverpool
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minute walk from Liverpool One shopping centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €131 per person based on two adults sharing