Treat yourself at the start of 2019 with a fabulous Berlin minibreak. You can travel from Dublin or Kerry, and you have a wonderful hotel awaiting when you land!
January Berlin minibreak
With this lovely getaway you’ll be staying in the fabulous Mercure Hotel Berlin Tempelhof, which is a stunning 4* hotel found on the grounds of a former airport. It’s right in the heart of Berlin, and you can easily get to all the most amazing sights Berlin has to offer. It’s a lovely haven from the buzz of the city, with room service available to make your cosy room even cosier. There’s also a lovely fitness area, a sauna and a solarium. Your bedroom also has air conditioning, a super comfy bed, and a bathtub you can soak in after a long day exploring.
There’s so much history and culture spread across the city. You can take a few snaps at Checkpoint Charlie, head to the majestic Brandenburg Gate, or take in the sights of the city from above at the Television Tower. The nightlife in the city is also phenomenal, so definitely check out one of the clubs. Book your getaway with the links I’ve left below for you!
Departing from Kerry
Departing from Dublin
- Fabulous January Berlin Minibreak: 3 Nights in Wonderful Stylish Hotel with Options from Kerry or Dublin starting from €135
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: Dates available in January 2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin | Kerry
- Destination airport: Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Hotel Berlin Tempelhof
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €135 per person based on two adults sharing